ROYAL STAR YACHTS & BOATS RENTAL L.L.C
- Yacht owner reserves the right to cancel or postpone a charter due to poor weather conditions, mechanical failure, Coastguard restrictions or UAE Law Enforcement Decrees. In this instance, an alternate will be arranged. If this is not possible, any charter fees already paid will be returned in full.
- Payment terms: Full payment should be cleared on or before the booking time or before the trip commences.
- All the booking requirements must be sent to our reservation desk at firstname.lastname@example.org and you can call 043796965 for any assistance.
- Royal Star Yachts shall let the Yacht / Boat, and the Charterer hire the Yacht for the charter period along with the Captain and crew for the agreed charter fee. The booking amount shall be paid to Royal Star Yacht or the yacht managing agent.
- Charter cancellation is required 48 hours prior to the booking date. If canceled less than 48 hours, the full amount will be charged. Cancellation by a client will incur the loss of the security deposit.
- The CHARTERER shall not at any time during the Charter Period permit more than the Maximum Number of Guests allowed on Board and all guests are expected to a wear lifejacket at times. This includes the children accompanying the adults.
- Children taken on board must be under the direct supervision of the adult throughout the Yacht/Boat cruise and the CHARTERER shall be fully responsible for their conduct and activities. No member of the crew shall be held responsible for their conduct or activities which are against the instruction of the crew or the captain.
- The Captain will be in complete control of the yacht/boat throughout the duration of the trip. Under no circumstance is Alcohol allowed during Ramadan and Dry days as per Law and smoking is strictly prohibited.
- The CHARTERER shall ensure that no pets or other animals are brought on board without the consent in writing from Royal Star Yachts.
- The charterer is fully responsible for the safety of personal belongings and Royal Star Yachts, its crews or Captain cannot be held responsible for the loss of any of your personal belongings or property.
- The charterer and the entire guests accompanying are strictly expected to adhere to the rules and regulations and passengers under the age of 21 must be supervised by an adult.
- No liability is accepted for any personal injury during any recreational activities including swimming, fishing, parasailing or any other water sports.
- The company holds insurance on both Hull and Passengers as per the insurance certificates displayed onboard.
- The company takes no liability for any act of negligence on the part of the clients. Any damage caused due to the negligence of the client, the cost is to be recovered from the client.
- No liability or responsibility is accepted for any loss or additional expenses incurred as a result of accident, injury, sickness or death.
- Any illegal or anti-social activities or use of any form of Narcotics will be reported to the police without any excuse.
- All foodstuffs brought onboard by passengers must be UAE approved.
- All fishing must be conducted under UAE regulations and loud music after 10 PM is strictly not allowed.
- Captain and all crew members are contingent as required for charters under UAE Law.
FORCE MAJEURE: Force Majeure means any cause attributable to acts, accidents, weather or omissions beyond the reasonable control of the captain. No warranty is made as to the suitability of weather with respect to this trip. If Storm threatens or is forecast to threaten the location of the chartered yacht/ Boat, the Captain shall have the option of terminating the charter even if CHARTERERS have boarded or refusing boarding if the trip has not yet commenced.
The Captain’s decision to terminate or refuse boarding shall be final. Upon such termination, the Captain shall immediately disembark the CHARTERERS at the nearest safe port.
In such situations, a partial cash refund will be completely at the discretion of Royal Star Yachts.
Kindly make sure you have read and understood the terms of our charter Agreement, plus all additional conditions.